(90 min, start time TBD)
Naname (slant-drum) style has been one of my great joys in taiko. The combination of glitchy rhythms and full-body movement is heaven! This workshop introduces a set of not-so-standard techniques that I have recently found most useful.
- name / email sign-up sheet
- "Extended Naname Technique"
- warmup / naname-relevant workout
- arm swings with development
additional options (if time allows)
- advanced Slither: dagadaga dagadaga dagadaga ga ga dagadaga ga ga ga dachidagadon
- smash roll
- what is "respectful" music?
- what's next?!