Most commonly used as penultimate section of Jack Bazaar. The first armswing move, Hedge Trimmer, was written as "quick filler" but turned out to be very compelling choreography (due to its simplicity?).
- six patterns selected for variety in rhythm, movement, and foot positions
- originally intended to be played simultaneously with Runaway, with matching and differing moments between the two
- jiuchi cuts out to emphasize Hedgetrimmer arm swings
- Jack Bazaar ender, immediately prior to Cats and Dogs
- Hedgetrimmer arm swings are climax of large-ensemble Jack Bazaar... the more the merrier!
- tried having three players play Runaway, Lefty Roam, and Hedgetrimmer simultaneously as ending of Jack Bazaar, but phrases one after the next weith everyone together proved more compelling (in actuality, not philosophically)
- naname solo phrases
- Hedge Trimmer
- Taunt A/B