Remote-learning workshop for members of Stanford Taiko on naname choreography.
- name, quarantine check-in, naname on scale of fruit
-- process: red/green, AFK, countdown
-- audio check, naname demo
- axis of drum
- down from apex (with gravity)
- up from apex (against)
Create a phrase
- with own two "elements"
Big naname questions
- How is naname unique?
- Why 45 degrees?
- What hasn't been done?
- What shouldn't we lose as we experiment?
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytPq0Z6DJQ8 -- "Isis" by Joyner Lucas
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWaljXUiCaE -- "Legend Has It" by Run the Jewels
- Kris' naname playlist -- https://k--b.org/articles/practice/inspiring-tracks-naname-choreography